Thursday 9 December 2010

My modeling and animations

Here is my up to date models of what I have done, all including a final render of each scene.


I have post the arch up before, but I thought I would again as I am posting all the scenes I have done. I modeled every peice of this scene. UVWmap'ed the bricks on the arch, created some horizon trees, also some fog in the scene that sits low to the ground.







Burnham is a dusk silhoete scene, and I used a boat from one of the other scenes I made. I did change the ship so that it is not exactly the same, and unrecognisable. I created good anbience with the lighting, I made a large glow lens effect on the omni on the horizon. That worked really well I think and brings the scene together, there is a final render to view at the bottom.









I modeled this car for the North Weald scene, I started with simple flat shapes and then modeled it slowly into the car shape. I materialised it, and then put a partical system onto the car to create smoke. I modeled the images for the scene in photoshop to create a really original feel to the scene. There is a render at the bottem of the car drifting and smoke coming off the tires.

















Here I am making the rape plant, for the fields that we wull have the horizon of Danbury. I used bitmaps for the texture on the plant, I think it definatly helps it to look more realistic.





We have some images from me modeling Maldon here, I made a few different boats with different masts, decks and wheel houses. I made the mud by sing bitmap, and putting the specular level high so that it becomes glossy and looks wet. I spent alot of time on the lighting of this one, so I hope you enjoy the render.










I did alot of organic modelling for the Shewburyness scene, all of the wood, beach and pebbels. I used two water planes, to create the look of still water at the front and bigger ripples out far. I did this so I could adjust them seperately.




Here is a final render, I hope you like it.






Here is the University buildings I have been modelling, I made all the street lights have a direct spot with high falloff, and a volume light to give it nice atmosphere.
There is a finished render at the last image.



No comments:

Post a Comment