Thursday 9 December 2010

Jacks Models...

I have spent a huge amoutn fo time on this project and I think it has shown. Not only during the allocated classroom times, but we have met up outside of lectures to continue to model and animate. I really enjoyed completed this project.

A detailed break down of the creation of each model is in my personal blog.

The first model Is the Pier. I am very pleased with how it turned out, especially the water and lighting.




The pier from another angle
was also used, this time at night. Again I'm really overjoyed with the way the water reflects the seafront lights.


Next I modelled Hylands House. This started off takign a long time to get right, but I spent many hours playing around with the lighting and eventually decided that I wanted it to be a night scene.


Finally, I modelled Chelmsford train station. I think this was needed to prove how accesable Essex is. I'm happy with the animation in this scene, I really like the way the camera wobbles as the train hurtles past.

No comments:

Post a Comment