Friday 15 October 2010

Lighting and stage effects

I have been playing alot with the lighting on 3Ds Max to try to increase my skills with so we as a group can create great atmospheres and effects to what we need. Bellow is an example of what I have been doing, this is not an exact scene, but we will be using water, and ocean etc.







I have used lense effects on two omni lights in this render, spending alot of time knowing what the adjustments do, and how to create a relistic sun, and the light that it produces. Such as what colour it is at what elevation, also relections, refractions and shadows where all adjusted to aim towards realism.

This is just an example of whats to come, each day I am learning more and enjoying 3Ds Max more too.

Bellow just shows the making of my render, and a settings panel for lense effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment